A new release of LininoOS is available on the linino download site.
Starting form this release it is possible to start and stop the LininoIO functionality. For more details have a look at the wiki page.
Compared to the release 1.1 this release contains:
- gcc 4.6.3 is now available !
- node.js: libcrypto patch for node.js. New node.js modules : node-muzzley-client and node-ideino-linino-lib
- DISPLAY_SUPPORT is now enabled
- new software : wget v1.16.1, ntp v4.2.8, ca-certificates 20141019, duktape v1.2.0, cpu-mcu-bridge v1.5.2, directfb, imagemagick,fbtest, oled-utils, openobex, obexftp, obexfs
- Linino: added some Linino script files
LininoIO (Kernel side)
- fix issue on MAC address for LAN and WAN interfaces
- new patches for the kernel and corresponding firmware to fix PWM issues
- Use serial terminal at 250k baud with avr boot loader to use the Arduino IDE
- Linux CONFIG_SPI_TTY_PLAIN=m: compile spi-tty-plain driver as a module. This is needed in order to permit run-avrdude rmmod spi-tty-plain driver.
- run-avrdude: fix rmmod with the right module name
- critical fix to Linino web panel